- Coopers Cottage is available by the week – Friday from 2pm to Friday by 10am – from Easter to the end of October.
- From October 2017 to March 2018 (with the exception of Christmas and New Year) the cottage is available for short breaks. The rate is a % of the weekly charge as follows: 3 days or less 60%, 4 days 70%, 5 days 80% and 6 days 90%.
- For Christmas week and New Year week the cottage is £1000 for seven nights or less.
- For Easter (2 weeks at lambing time) £650 for each week.
- The prices shown are inclusive including linen, logs, and essentials like loo paper and washing up liquid but not beach towels.
- Dogs welcome – we do however charge a £25 supplement if you would like to bring a dog to cover additional cleaning.
(Easter 2017) April 14th and 21st – £650/week
April 28th to July 7th – £720/week
July 7th to August 31st – £980/week
September 1st to October 26th – £720/week
October 27th to December 21st – £560/week
(Christmas) December 22nd to December 29th – £1000/week
(New Year ) December 29th to January 5th 2018 – £750/week
[wpsbc id=”1″ title=”no” legend=”yes” dropdown=”yes” start=”5″ display=”12″ language=”en” month=”0″ year=”0″ history=”1″ tooltip=”2″]
How to Book
- If the dates you are interested in are available please either e-mail or phone to make a reservation
- We will then hold the reservation for 7 days and ask you to send a 25% deposit
- The balance is due eight weeks prior to arrival. If the booking is less than eight weeks away the full amount is due when booking
- Directions, details of what’s provided, where to find the nearest shops and numbers for local pubs are included in the welcome letter issued when final payment is made. You’ll find a comprehensive guide to everything else, plus OS maps and details of all the local attractions in the cottage manual.
I love this cottage! It was a very special weekend to be surrounded by so many wonderful animals and to get a feel for the farm. Jane is so welcoming. Hope to return and see this beautiful place in the summer. (The sausages and eggs were delicous!)
Deborah & Geoff, Biggin Hill, UK
Thank you for a lovely relaxing week – our third visit. Very much home from home. We love East Sussex and this cottage is just perfect.
Waight Family, Wiltshire, UK