Coopers Cottage Booking Terms & Conditions
When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent to you by post or email.
- The owners shall grant the occupier, whose booking has been confirmed, the right to occupy Coopers Cottage for the period specified.
- Bookings taken by telephone or e-mail will be held for seven days. To finalise the booking a deposit of 25% of the rental fee (or the full amount if the booking is less than 8 weeks away) should be sent by cheque or bank transfer. The balance is due eight weeks before the booking commences. Where a booking is not confirmed within seven days it may be offered to someone else.
- The occupier is responsible for the safe keeping of the contents during the period booked. Any breakages or damage must be reported promptly to the owner who will be entitled to recover from the occupier the cost of any repair or replacement needed due to the occupiers act or default.
- The occupier is required to permit the owner reasonable access to the property for any repairs necessary.
- The owners shall not be liable to the occupier or any member of the occupiers party for any loss or damage to their property however caused.
- The occupier agrees not to exceed the maximum number of persons allowed to stay in the property.
- Should a booking be cancelled eight weeks or more before arrival, the deposit will be forfeited. If cancelled less than eight weeks before arrival no refund will be given unless the property has been re-let in which case 75% of any monies paid, less the deposit, will be refunded.
- If the property becomes unavailable on the date stated due to damage or other problems such as fire or flood you will be refunded in full.
- The property is available from 2pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
- One well behaved dog is welcome provided it is kept downstairs / off all furniture / any dog mess is removed from the garden. Your dog must be kept under control at all times when on the farm.
- While every effort is made to ensure that all aspects of the property remain as advertised we accept no liability for items not under our control e.g. power cuts / drought .